Terms & Conditions of EntryThe Rotary Club Of Phillip Island And San Remo Art Show 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
THE ROTARY PHILLIP ISLAND AND SAN REMO ART SHOW 2019
The Rotary Club of Phillip Island and San Remo Inc. ABN 34 796 524 651 (hereafter referred to as ‘Rotary Club’) will hold an Art Exhibition at the San Remo Recreation Centre which will be open to the public between Friday 8 March until Monday 11 March, 2019, (hereafter referred to as ‘Art Show’) offering original works of art (‘Artwork’) for sale by artists (‘the Exhibitors’) who created the work or works.
In order to administer the Art Show, the Rotary Club has established certain processes for which the Rotary Club will earn a commission of 25 percent of any sale of the Artwork at or as a result of this Art Show.
All Exhibitors must complete documentation (‘Entry Form’) in accordance with good business practises to ensure that such administration can be carried out accurately.
Herein the plural can be deemed singular and vice versa.
The following is
1. ALL Exhibitors must fully complete the Rotary Club’s Entry Form, which must be submitted electronically – info@rotaryPISR.org.au
2. A non-refundable Entry Fee of $15 per Artwork is payable. Artworks, including frame, must not exceed 120cm x 120cm .
3. All Artworks from the same Exhibitor must be included on one Entry Form submission.
4. All Artwork must be for sale and original, un-copied, recent work of the Exhibitor and not previously displayed at this Art Show in previous years.
5. A maximum of 5 Artworks may be submitted. (A pair is to be treated as 2 Artworks with the Entry Fee payable for each Artwork.)
6. The Exhibitor shall pay to the Rotary Club a commission of 25% of the sale price of any Artwork sold at or as a result of this Art Show.
7. Artwork must be suitably mounted, framed and fitted with a secure device for hanging. Stretched canvases are considered framed.
8. Artworks must be clearly marked on the back with the Title, Exhibitor’s name, address and price.
9. The Art Show Committee and Judges reserve the right to reject any entry. The decision of the Judges will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Rotary Club and it’s assignees will take every care of the Artwork, however will not accept any responsibility for the loss of, or damage to any Artwork whilst in transit, on display, in storage or otherwise.
11. Artworks will be accepted by a representative of the Rotary Club, at the San Remo Recreation Centre, Wynne Road, San Remo (follow signs) from 10am to 4pm on Wednesday 6 March and 10am to 1pm on Thursday 7 March 2019.
12. Artworks must remain on display until 1.30 pm Monday 11 March 2019. Unsold Artworks must be collected after the conclusion of the Art Show on Monday 11 March between 2pm and 5.30pm. To collect works the Exhibitor or agent must produce proof of identification and the initial receipt issued by the Rotary Club. Uncollected Artworks may be disposed of, at the Art Show Committee’s discretion.
13. If the Exhibitor is registered for GST, please indicate clearly that the Artwork price includes 10% GST, for which the Exhibitor shall be responsible for paying to the ATO. Should a purchaser request a Tax Invoice, said purchaser will be given the Exhibitor’s contact details for same to be provided.
14. Entries Close Friday 1 March 2019.
15. No entry is deemed accepted until the non-refundable, full entry fee is paid and cleared. Payment method is electronic transfer to the Rotary Club of Phillip Island and San Remo, BSB 633-108, Account No. 131 247 173, Reference, your Artist Registration Reference Number. NOTE: Entries will not be accepted without payment.
16. The Exhibitor permits the Rotary Club to have their Artwork reproduced for publicity purposes.
17. By entering this Art Show, you permit the Rotary Club to keep you informed of all Art Show related activities.